Tuesday, June 4, 2013

"Just For Fins (Fins, #3)" by Tera Lynn Childs

Just for Fins (Fins, #3)
3 out of 5 stars

Read May 21 to 27, 2013

Pages: 246
Published: July 3, 2012
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books

I LOVED the first two books. But this one, this one I couldn't stand! Lily just complained on every page! Come on! You have a tail fin but no backbone?!?

description

Maybe I'm used used to female characters that don't whine all the time, like Cinder (
Cinder), Scarlet (Scarlet), and Katy (Obsidian).

I skimmed most of the book. 1. Because I just couldn't stand to listen to Lily whine all the time. I wanted her to shut up and smack her. 2. Because I had to turn the book in the next day.

Prithi, Lily's aunt's cat, was pretty much in love with Lily and the other merpeople. I kept hoping that Prithi would try to eat Lily 'cause I couldn't stand her at all.


Lily
The leading lady... or mergirl in this case. She lacks a backbone! I'd tell her to grow a pair, but they're weaker than va-jayjays. So... I guess hers isn't that strong. I wanted her to shut up sooooooooo badly! She complained about everything and needed everyone to tell her that she would to fine. Have some confidence!!!

Quince
Lily's boyfriend/soul mate thing. How did he put up with her? He let her complain on and on and on! Why couldn't he have been like other guys and just not listen to her?!?

description

description

description

Overall, this was a really dissapointing end to the series that I loved. It just made me so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment