Saturday, November 2, 2013

"Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)" by Veronica Rossi

Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)5 out of 5 stars

Read July 18 to 19, 2013

Pages: 389
Published: January 3, 2012
Publisher: HarperCollins

This cover is so pretty. I feel like this style, person walking towards the reader, is used a lot, but it still looks great. I love the colors and how the Aether and twisted thorns are featured on the cover.

I heard so many great reviews for this book and I had such high hopes. And I fortunately wasn't let down. I finished the book in two days, so I must have loved it. I can't think of any things that I didn't like about the book. Everything was great. I loved the characters and I was totally fine with everything that happened. I was just so satisfied with this book and I was so happy that I read it.

Aria
I really liked her. She knew what she wanted to do, which was find her mom. She was kind of naive, but that's because she was used to living her virtual world thing and then actually being outside. It must have been ackward when she got her period.

Perry
I'm in love. He had a large falcon tattoo on his upper back. I love me some sexy tattoos. I want him to be real. I want him to be mine. He's so strong and caring and he needs to be mine.

Roar
I like him, too. He's the same as Perry, but he is really funny. But he's in love with Liv, Perry's sister, so I guess he's happy and I'll let him be with her.

Overall, I loved this book and I can't wait to read the rest of the series. The third book comes out in the being of next year so I'll have to read the next one soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment