Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #12


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This week focuses on books that we recently added to our TBR list!
 
I don't know what books I have recently added, so I guess I'll just list the ten books that I have put higher up on my TBR list. These books are in no particular order.


10.
Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin, #2)
Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers

9.
These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

8.
Mechanica
Mechanica by Betsy Cornwall

7.
Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)
Winter by Marissa Meyer

6.
Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas

5.
Deity (Covenant, #3)
Diety by Jennifer L. Armentrout

4.
Asunder (Newsoul, #2)
Asunder by Jodi Meadows

3.
The Vanishing Throne (The Falconer, #2)
The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May

2.
The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen, #1)
The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows

1.
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas


So these are books that I have put on my TBR list a while ago. I am constantly adding them, of course, but I don't pay attention to when I add them. These are just the books that I have pushed higher up on my list, whether I am really excited for them or plan to read them soon! These are only the books that have covers, as there are books on my TBR list that do not have a cover yet.

12 comments:

  1. I love the cover of These Broken Stars. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH, Winter! I don't think I can stand the wait. In the meantime, I'm still waiting to get my hands on Fairest. And this is just going to be a very good year for fans of Sarah J Maas - the continuation of Throne of Glass AND a new series? *swoon* Great list! I'll be adding several of these books to my TBR pile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I can wait much longer for those books! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. You have to read These Broken Stars ASAP! I put it off forever but ended up absolutely loving it!!

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to get it as soon as possible then! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. I want to read the Starbound series so much! :o I hope you enjoy when you get round to reading it Lizzie, thank you for stopping by my post! :-) Old follower, Emma @ Emma's Bookery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard great things about it! No problem, and thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  5. Great list. I also really want to read These Broken Stars. I’ve heard a lot of mixed reviews about it, but it sounds interesting to me.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete