Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #9


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


This week is pretty open-ended (top ten books for readers who like...). I chose to talk about trilogies.


I didn't know what to choose, and trilogies are pretty popular, so I decided to choose the top ten trilogies that I would recommend to people!


So here are my top ten picks for readers who like trilogies!

10.
Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2)Sever (The Chemical Garden, #3)
The Chemical Garden by Lauren DeStefano


9.
Darker Still (Magic Most Foul, #1)The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart (Magic Most Foul, #2)The Double Life of Incorporate Things (Magic Most Foul, #3)
Magic Most Foul by Leanna Renee Hieber

8.
Defiance (Defiance #1)Deception (Defiance, #2)Deliverance (Defiance, #3)
Defiance by C.J. Redwine

7.
The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1)Her Dark Curiosity (The Madman's Daughter, #2)A Cold Legacy (The Madman's Daughter, #3)
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd

6.
Splintered (Splintered, #1)Unhinged (Splintered, #2)Ensnared (Splintered, #3)
Splintered by A.G. Howard

5.
Birthmarked (Birthmarked #1)Prized (Birthmarked, #2)Promised (Birthmarked, #3)
Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien

4.
Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2)Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)
Across the Universe by Beth Revis

3.
The Katerina Trilogy, Vol. I: The Gathering StormThe Unfailing Light (Katerina, #2)The Morning Star (Katerina, #3)
Katerina by Robin Bridges


2.
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

1.
Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, #1)A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Something Strange and Deadly, #2)Strange and Ever After (Something Strange and Deadly, #3)
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard


First off, I'll say that I haven't finished all of these trilogies. I haven't finished 6, 7, 8, and 9. However, I loved the first two of those trilogies, that I'm hoping I loved the third just as much! I chose all of these because they kept me turning the pages and I was totally engrossed! I hope that everyone enjoys them just as much as I did! Check them out, look at the reviews I have posted, or just ask me directly about them!


What are your top ten?

16 comments:

  1. I can see some amazing trilogies on your list! I am yet to start some of them but a lot are on my radar. Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously, I suggest them all! I hope you get to read some of them soon and I hope you enjoy them! No problem, and thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. OOoh nice! Loved Susan Dennard's trilogy, but omg that ending!! And I found both Splintered and Shatter Me to be intriguing!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cried at the end of Strange and Ever After! Both of those trilogies were great! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Wow what an amazing list. I really enjoyed Madman's Daughter. Have never even hear of Magic Most Foul but it looks pretty good - or at least the covers are pretty:) I did my Top Ten Horror and it can be found at http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good trilogy, I have yet to read the last book. The Madman's Daughter was amazing! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. Across the Universe is the only one I have read from these books, but several of them are on my TBR list.
    Across the Universe is absolutely amazing though! :D I absolutely love it and I can't wait to read the last book in the trilogy, even though I hate on it for the cover change...

    Cucie @ Cucie reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also got annoyed about the cover changes. Why can't they just keep the same cover style?! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  5. Nice list of books for this week's TTT post!! I like the His Fair Assassin trilogy! Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/03/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-for-readers.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grave Mercy was pretty good, I haven't read the other two yet. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  6. AH all of these books look good especially Defiance- thank you for sharing Lizzie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since they're on my list, I obviously suggest them all! :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  7. I have only finished two of the trilogies here but it is funny, I liked the last book best in both! The Chemical Garden and Shatter Me trilogies are both awesome! I have also started C. J Redwine's trilogy, but I haven't finished it yet :-(
    Thanks for sharing and stopping by my TTT earlier!!

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Chemical Garden and Shatter Me were amazing! I still need to finish the Defiance trilogy though. No problem, and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. I definitely need to read Splintered and Birthmarked since I've only read great things about them. And I really need to finish The Madman's Daughter. Gotta check Magic Most Foul and Katerina. Great list! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah some of the trilogies listed are ones that I still need to finish. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete