Friday, June 26, 2015

Feature and Follow #22


Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View.
 
This Weeks Question:
Is there are book you were required to read in school that you actually liked?
 
I'm having trouble remembering everything I read in high school. This is just reminding me that I graduated two years ago and I'm getting old...
Anyway I think one of my favorite books I had to read for school was Brave New World. It was just so weird to me that even in the 30s there was dystopian books. The recreational sex, lack of natural reproduction, and drug use were also surprising for the time it was published.
I actually kind of liked Romeo and Juliet only because my teacher did an amazing job at explaining everything and her commentary was hilarious!
 
Did you have a favorite book that you had to read for school?




No comments:

Post a Comment