Sunday, June 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #11


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
 
Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks.
 
Books I Got From the Library:
The Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

Taken at Dusk by C.C. Hunter
Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 7 by Naoko Takeuchi
 
Books I Plan to Finish:
The Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
 
Books I Plan to Start:
Taken at Dusk by C.C. Hunter
Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 7 by Naoko Takeuchi
Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
 
Books I Finished:
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
 
Books I Reviewed:
Shutdown by Heather Anastasiu (review)
 
Books I Plan to Review:
Burning Kingdoms by Lauren DeStefano
Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor

Ensnared by A.G. Howard
Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
Evertrue by Brodi Ashton

The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Infinite by Jodi Meadows
Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Fairest by Marissa Meyer
So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev
Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
The Cage by Megan Shepherd
 
Books I Bought:
I won an Amazon gift card from The Tale Temptress, and it didn't last long! I also had a Barnes and Noble gift card that I got for Christmas, so I decided I might as well use it now!
 
The Assassin's Blade, Throne of Glass, and Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress by Marissa Meyer
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
 





 
I'm finally working on my collections of some of my favorite series! I just need Fairest for my Lunar Chronicles collection. I have other series I'm working on, but I won't post them this week. That's my sister's devil cat in the second picture.
 
I've had very little time this week to do much as I've been working a lot more. Hoping things get a little less crazy soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment