Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #23


 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This week is our Top Ten books we've read so far this year! As of today, I have read 47 books, and my goal for this year is 50. I'd say things have been going pretty well! I've started and finished multiple series this year, so if it was a series I loved, I'll only post the first book.
 
10.
Ensnared (Splintered, #3)
Ensnared by A.G. Howard
I actually felt bad for Jeb (just a tiny bit). I still don't like him though. Team Morpheus all the way! SOO excited for Untamed!!
 
9.
Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)
Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Levana is one screwed up person, yet I felt so bad for her. I didn't realize how much her and Cinder had in common, and how that will affect things in Winter. Just a little more than 4 months, and it's a week before my birthday! Early birthday present? Yes.
 
8.
The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2)
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
This book was such a rollercoaster! I just wanted to reach into the book, grab Arin and Kestrel, and force them to be honest with one another! Gah! And the ending! I'll be crying until The Winner's Kiss comes out!
 
7.
Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements, #2)
Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Amazing follow up to White Hot Kiss! I was SOOO mad at Roth in this book! Zayne was nice, but he just seems too perfect and doesn't accept Layla's demon-half, even though he says he does. Still mad about the cover change.
 
6.
The Falconer (The Falconer, #1)
The Falconer by Elizabeth May
Such a kick ass girl! I'm so excited that the sequel comes out the day after my birthday, but I don't know if that's the US version as well. Anyone know?
 
5.
The Cage (The Cage, #1)
The Cage by Megan Shepherd
An amazing start to her second series! It sucked it me from the very beginning. I still trust no one.
 
4.
The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen, #1)
The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
I actually posted the review for this just yesterday. Full of action, magic, and mystery and I loved it! However, I don't think I can wait too long with THAT ENDING! GAH!!
 
3.
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Hot damn! That is all I can say. I absolutely love Rhys. Yeah, he's an asshole, but he's my asshole. SOOOOO excited for the sequel!
 
2.
Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
I read this book and I immediately fell in love. Why did I wait so long! I LOVED this trilogy, so I'll only post this one. BTW, if anyone knows where I can find a hardcover copy, I will love you forever.
 
1.
Strange and Ever After (Something Strange and Deadly, #3)
Strange and Ever After by Susan Dennard
It's nothing new that I am a huge fan of Sooz, so of course this book would be on my list, even with that ending. THAT ENDING! My heart still hurts.
 
There are a few more amazing books that I read this year, but this is just ten of them! It's been a great year so far and there are still so many fantastic books that have yet to be released!

No comments:

Post a Comment