Friday, July 17, 2015

Feature and Follow #25


 
Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View.
 
This Weeks Question:
If you had the money what would your own personal library look like? What would be in it? What colors, decorations, etc would you put in it?
 
I've seen so many ideas that I've loved on Pinterest, I might as well just post them!
Do you have a 2 story family room?   Have you ever thought about this?  Quite interesting!Super cute home library with a seating area! | pins for your home
Dream nook!  OR ..  add doors to enclose the space for use as a guest bed, office, kid's play room or even a secret room (just make the doors into swinging book shelves).
 
I'd love to have some funky bookshelves (there's one from Target that has different shaped shelves that I love), lots of windows for sunlight and great views (I'd love to live in a big city), and lots of quotes about books on the walls with some artwork. Oh, and tons of blankets and pillows for me to curl up in! And the colors would be black , turquoise, and purple! Strange combination, but they're my favorite.
 
What would your dream library look like?


No comments:

Post a Comment