Thursday, August 6, 2015

Feature and Follow #26


Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View.

I was actually the featured blogger this week so here is the interview!

1. When did you start blogging?
I started about 2 years ago, but let it fall by the wayside until January of this year. That's when I actually started putting more effort into it.

2. What is your favorite part of book blogging?
My favorite part is meeting people who feel the same way about boks as me. It's great being able to discuss and fangirl over books together!

3. What type of books do you mainly blog about?
I focus primarily on young adult fantasy and paranormal. There is also some romance and science fiction there too!

4. What are your favorite books?
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer, Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard, The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd, Splintered by A.G. Howard, anything by Jodi Meadows. I could probably post more, but I'll stop!

5. What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of blogging?
Pretty much the same as my favorite part of blogging answer. Being able to interact with other bloggers and even authors. It's so cool that an author that is a favorite of mine responds to one of my tweets! I just love being able to meet and interact with others who love the same books as me!

This Week's Question:
If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?

Is this solely book-related then I guess these would be my 3 (book) wishes:
1. Truthwitch ARC. In my hands. NOW. I just really want this book so badly. It's Susan Dennard, so of course I know I'll love it.
2.  The ability to write reviews quicker. I am SOOO slow at writing them. I really wish I could write them faster.
3. The ability to get my butt in gear when writing my own work. I just stare at my WIP and my mind goes blank. I need to get my act together.

If I'm wrong and this isn't book-related, then I guess these would be my wishes:
1. Enough money to cover college tuition, a new car, and bills for the next 15 years. I won't go to crazy and ask for unlimited money.
2. A guarantee that I'd make it into one of the grad schools that I really want to go to for my Master's (Dance Movement Therapy). Wish 1 covers tuition.
3. All of the book-related wishes. 

What are your wishes? 





No comments:

Post a Comment