Sunday, August 2, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #13


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
 
Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks.

This is a couple weeks worth of STS since I haven't had time to make these posts recently.
 
Books I Got From the Library:

The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett
 
Books I Plan to Finish:
The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett

Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout
 
Books I Plan to Start:
Taken at Dusk by C.C. Hunter
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 7 by Naoko Takeuchi
Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen

The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
 
Books I Finished:
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagen Spooner

Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Seige and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Wait for You by J. Lynn
 
Books I Reviewed:
The Cage by Megan Shepherd (review)

Asunder by Jodi Meadows (review)
 
Books I Plan to Review:
Burning Kingdoms by Lauren DeStefano

Ensnared by A.G. Howard
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Infinite by Jodi Meadows
Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes

Books I Bought:
I ordered books from Amazon Prime Day, which was a huge disappointment, and ended up getting all three of the books I ordered about a week and a half later. Apparently I didn't get Prime 2-Day shipping on Prime Day, even though I'm a member...
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (collection complete!), Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (I just had to buy the Spanish edition!), and Asunder by Jodi Meadows (collection almost complete)

For the release of Every Last Breath, I ordered signed copies of all three books!

Giveaways:
I won a couple different giveaway recently, so I can finally post what I got! Sadly the pictures aren't working.
 
I won a signed copy of These Broken Stars and signed bookmarks from Owl Always Be Reading!
I won a bunch of bookmarks from Stuck in Books during their JLA Month celebration! I'm so sad that it's over now.
I also won a June release of my choice from Lisa Loves Literature! Can't wait to start it!

I'm also participating in Stuck in Books Beach Reads in August Giveaway Hop! Here's my post

I haven't been able to get much done since I've been super busy with work and school, but the semester is over next week so I should have a lot more time! Crossing my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment