Saturday, October 31, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #17

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks.
 
Books I Got From the Library:
The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Nightmare Dilemma by Mindee Arnett
 
Books I Plan to Finish:
The Nightmare Dilemma by Mindee Arnett
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
 
Books I Plan to Start:
The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson
A Curious Tale of the In-Between by Lauren DeStefano
 
Books I Finished:
Hourglass by Claudia Gray
Air Awakens by Elise Kova
Fall With Me by J. Lynn
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
 
Books I Reviewed:
Ensnared (Splintered, #3)Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)Opal (Lux, #3)Hallowed (Unearthly, #2)Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2)Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)Air Awakens (Air Awakens, #1)Infinite (Newsoul, #3)

Books I Plan to Review:
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
 
I finally wrote my post talking about going to Grand Rapids Comic Con and meeting Susan Dennard, to see that go here!


School is getting more intense, so I haven't had too much time recently. I also have a pretty important project to work on, and that will require a lot of reading. I'm just hoping I can organize my time well. It's something I REALLY need to work on!


What have you gotten recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment