Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #36: Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me

 

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This Week's Topic: 
Ten Wishes We'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Us
 
1.
Please tell me all the books I read as a teen/child. I can't remember many.
 
2.
Please give me more money so I can afford all the books.
 
3.
Please help me remember things that happen in books better.
 
4.
Please make me a faster reader.
 
5.
Please make me a faster reviewer.
 
6.
Please help  me stick to my schedule and stay on track better.
 
7.
Please make any book to movie/TV adaption 100% accurate and not have producers add/get rid of scenes/people/etc.
 
8.
Please help me afford BEA. It's in Chicago, and that's only like a 4 hour train ride away for me!
 
9.
Please help me meet all my favorite authors (and not be super awkward when I meet them).
 
10.
Please make books more accessible in areas where people can't afford or don't have access to books. Everyone deserves to have books in their lives! 
 
Now all of this just needs to happen! Not only for me, but for book lovers everywhere!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment