Monday, November 23, 2015

Time to Clean Up My Bookshelf and My TBR

If you're anything like me, you buy a ton of books that sound amazing and you want to read right away, but then you set them on your bookshelf and they collect dust.


These actually aren't my shelves, and they aren't that bad, but I think you can get the idea. It's messy, not pretty to look at, and slightly anxiety inducing. So that's why I've decided to actually work on my shelves and read those books that have been collecting dust.

Starting in December, just a week away, I'm going to read at least one book that has been sitting on my bookshelf for more than 6 months each month. I always say I'm going to read them, but then I don't. So if I create this challenge for myself, that is totally doable, then I feel like I'll be more likely to complete it.

I might just choose one at random or one that I have been looking at for a while, or I might set up a poll, likely on Twitter, and let everyone else decide! That way if there's a book everyone thinks I should read, then I'll read it! I plan to create a list for myself, so that I have it and can cross off the books as I go along!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment