Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #44: Bookish Resolutions I Have for 2016

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This Week's Topic:
Top Ten Bookish Resolutions I Have for 2016
 
1.
Blog regularly-I want to post 3-4 for times a week. That's manageable, and, if I feel comfortable, I can post more than that.
 
2.
Keep track of my reading challenges-Last year I signed up for a bunch, but then never really kept track of them. This year, I have plans to help me with this.
 
3.
Stick with my planner/bullet journal-I have a tendency to give up on things, but I just need to remind myself why I'm doing this.
 
4.
Read the books on my shelves-I have a ton of books I have, but need to read most of them.
 
5.
Get rid of some of my books-I have books that I've read that I didn't really like, but I still have them. I want to make room for the books I actually want.
 
6.
Finish some series-I start series, but don't finish them. My goal is to finish 14 series this year (some of them are just the last book).
 
7.
Finally read The Hunger Games-It seems like everyone has read it except for me, and I've seen the movies, but I want to actually read it!
 
8.
Return books on time-This has been an issue the past year, so I want to make sure I remember the due dates and don't fall behind.
 
9.
Actually get reviews done-Yeah, I suck at reviewing.
 
10.
Visit/Comment on more blogs-I do a terrible job at checking out blogs. I only do it a few times a week, if I'm good. That's why I joined Nori's Commenting Challenge!
 
 These are my resolutions, and I have more, so I'll likely write a post dedicated to them sometime soon. I even made a little graphic for it! I'd also like to include pictures of the planner/journal I'm working on!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment