Saturday, February 27, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #18

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. 
 
Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks.

I haven't done one of these posts since October, and that's because of a mixture of business of school, lack of desire to blog, and not having as much time to read as I would like. But I've gotten back into blogging, a little bit, and have bought some books, so I might as well write this. Sadly, I do not have any pictures of the books I bought.

Books I Got from the Library:
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
Frozen by Erin Bowman
Forged by Erin Bowman

Books I Bought:
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
Riders by Veronica Rossi

Recent Reviews:
The Possibility of Now   The Nightmare Affair (The Arkwell Academy, #1)   Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1)   The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1)

I went to Susan Dennard's Truthwitch event in Michigan last month, and never got around to writing a post about that.

I got my copy of Truthwitch and A Darker Shade of Magic signed. I have a bunch of reviews that I'll be posting soon, and I'm happy to slowly be getting back into reviewing and blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment