Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #65: Ten Books That Have Been On My TBR From Before I Started Blogging That I STILL Haven't Read Yet

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
 
This Week's Topic:
Ten Books That Have Been On My TBR From Before I Started Blogging That I STILL Haven't Read Yet
 
It's hard to remember all of the books I've been meaning to read, but fortunately on Goodreads it lists the date when you added a book to your TBR.
 
1.
The Notebook (The Notebook, #1)
I added this book to my TBR before I saw the movie. Now that I've seen the movie, I don't want to read it.
 
2.
Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)
Yep, still haven't read it.
 
3.
Confessions of a Shopaholic (Shopaholic, #1)
I saw the movie and thought it was super cute so I added it to my TBR. That was four years ago.
 
4.
Bridget Jones's Diary (Bridget Jones, #1)
Another book I added after seeing the movie.
 
5.
My Sister's Keeper
Added this before seeing the movie. I don't want to read it now.
 
6.
Pride and Prejudice
I haven't read many classics, so I'd like to fix that... eventually.
 
7.
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Everyone's read it except for me. But I finally checked it out from my library and hope to start it this week!
 
8.
A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1)
I promise to read you soon!
 
9.
Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)
After adding this to my TBR, I saw quite a few negative reviews of this book. While I am wary, I still want to read it and see if it's as bad as people seem to think it is.
 
10.
Dark Visions (Dark Visions, #1-3)
After reading and loving the Night World series (except for Strange Fate because WHEN IS THAT BOOK COMING OUT), I decided I wanted to read the rest of LJ Smith's work. Still haven't gotten to Dark Visions, Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and The Forbidden Game.
 
As you can see, I have plenty of books that have been sitting on my TBR for longer than I'd like to admit. But I will get to them! I just may take a while...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment